The first volume in the Beginning Apologetics series.
Can you answer these questions?
• Why do you Catholics call your priests father when Mt. 23:9 clearly says call no man father?
• Why do you Catholics worship the Eucharist? Isn't it just a symbolic piece of bread?
• How can you believe in God when there is so much suffering in the world?
• Why are Catholics opposed to abortion?
• Why is Mary such a big deal to Catholics?
• Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
Most Catholics can't. But you don't have to be tongue-tied the next time your non-Catholic friends ask tough questions like these. Learn how to explain your faith clearly, defend it charitably, and share it confidently with the enormously popular Beginning Apologetics booklet series.
Customers who bought this item also bought