Study Guide for the Beginning Apologetics 1: How to Explain and Defend the Catholic Faith.
Can you answer these questions?
• Why do you Catholics call your priests father when Mt. 23:9 clearly says call no man father?
• Why do you Catholics worship the Eucharist? Isn't it just a symbolic piece of bread?
• How can you believe in God when there is so much suffering in the world?
• Why are Catholics opposed to abortion?
• Why is Mary such a big deal to Catholics?
• Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
Most Catholics can't. But you don't have to be tongue-tied the next time your non-Catholic friends ask tough questions like these. Learn how to explain your faith clearly, defend it charitably, and share it confidently with the enormously popular Beginning Apologetics booklet series.