The best-selling liturgical year series continues in this fourth book Eastertide Day by Day. Fr. Troadec uses the liturgy of the Easter season so that, with holy Mother Church, we might rise like Christ with a stronger faith and a greater love of God.
“His resurrection gives meaning to our own life. From now on, death is no longer an ending, but the entry into life, true life: that eternal life for which we were created and which all shall enjoy who learn to live and die in a Christian manner. That was the goal of Lent: to help us die to our evil tendencies, die to sin, and begin even now to live a resurrected life.” —Fr. Troadec
Each of the daily meditations covered in this book includes:
- Quotes: Taken from the Bible, The Mass, or the Spiritual Fathers
- Meditations: A particular truth of the Faith and how it applies to us.
- Prayers: Two short daily prayers for the reader to choose from.
- Thoughts: Daily recollections that illustrate a profound point.
- Resolutions: Three simple and practical resolutions.
Anyone looking to draw closer to God through the liturgy of His Church while developing the habit of daily spiritual reading and meditation needs to read this series! It continues to be a wonderful aid for Catholics of any age or walk of life. A profoundly Catholic and truly practical guide to daily growth in holiness.