Explore Christ's passion in a more in-depth and meaningful way.
Pocket Guide to the Stations of the Cross by Edward Sri allows Catholics to explore the depths of Christ's love revealed to us through his passion and death. Readers will find a guide to accompany them and help them ponder on Christ's Passion in this lovely book.
Edward Sri, author and host of the popular Ascension studies No Greater Love and A Biblical Walk Through the Mass, examines the origins of this ancient devotion and offers stunning creative meditations for each station.
Within this small but impactful book, Catholics will encounter:
- Gorgeous, classic artwork for every station to help meditate on the passion of Christ
- N ew reflections on the scriptural Stations of the Cross
- New reflections on the traditional Stations of the Cross
- The origins of the Stations of the Cross
- Why the Stations of the Cross are not just for Lent
Its small size, place-marking ribbon, and durable Alpha Cowhide cover make the Pocket Guide to the Stations of the Cross perfect to bring with you during Lent, on Fridays, or anytime you want to pray this age-old devotion.