Incorporate faith into your day-to-day family life.
Our relationship with God is not supposed to stay within the walls of our parish when we leave Sunday Mass. Instead, faith should transform our hearts, our families, and our homes into a welcoming place to encounter Christ.
But this isn’t always easy. Home life can be difficult and busy, and it’s easy to get distracted from the point of it all: raising a family of saints.
In Living Beyond Sunday: Making Your Home a Holy Place, two married couples share what has helped them make their homes a place of encounter with God–a place where saints are being made.
This book goes beyond the aesthetic or surface-level attributes of a Catholic home. Beyond that, it shares how to foster holiness in all the little moments in Catholic family life.
Within these pages, Catholics will find:
- Ways to pray as a family.
- Guidance for cultivating a peaceful home even with growing children.
- Ways to strengthen each individual relationship in your family.
- Practical suggestions for seeking holiness in the midst of family life.
- Advice on how to take advantage of the daily opportunity to grow in faith as a family.
- Examples of how to show your children the importance of your marriage.
Living Beyond Sunday is also a great addition to any marriage preparation program.