Hope and healing for those with a loved one who has left the Faith.
St. Monica was the loving mother of St. Augustine, Catholic theologian and Doctor of the Church.
While St. Augustine became one of the most influential theologians of the Catholic Faith, he spent a period of time running from God. During this period, his mother prayed continuously for his conversion. God answered her prayers!
In What Would Monica Do? two mothers, authors, and fans of St. Monica offer guidance, practical advice, and prayers for navigating the difficulty of losing a loved one to the world through their reflections on St. Monica.
With this resource of inspiration and consolation, readers will learn:
- The story of St. Monica’s faithfulness to God and selfless love for her child.
- How to navigate the grief of watching a loved one leave the Faith.
- Prayers to offer for the conversion of children and grandchildren living contrary to the Catholic Faith.
- How to let go of anger and unforgiveness to allow your heart to be filled with peace and comfort.
- How to set an example of faith that draws non-believers to Catholicism.
- And more!
What Would Monica Do?
is the friend and guide that you need to find peace and consolation in a relationship with your heavenly Father even while experiencing tremendous grief and disappointment.
St. Monica, pray for us!