These thoughts are drawn from Cardinal Zen's homilies and pastoral letters during his episcopacy in Hong Kong at a period of social and political upheaval. As a result, we believe that these ideas provide Christians hope for calm and tranquillity.
- How to let the Baby Jesus give you courage and live “out of bounds” with your hope
- Three questions to ask yourself when preaching the gospel
- Your duty as a Christian to proclaim the truth from your heart
- Two things you should focus on during Advent (Do you know them?)
- Ten basic attitudes you should cultivate for your salvation (Be alert!)
- The way to experience the “excessive” love, healing, mercy, and peace of God
His Eminence will guide you through the beauty of the liturgical themes with insightful thoughts, allowing you to experience the Advent and Christmas seasons like never before. You will meet the Holy Family and learn from them, and you will rejoice in Epiphany, the "outburst" of our salvation. You will also see how the magi remind us of our Eucharistic Lord's reverence and worship, as well as the path to childlike faith and absolute submission with our Blessed Mother.
Cardinal Zen's inspired thoughts will fill you with hopeful longing, joyful expectation, prayerful penance, and spiritual preparation as you contemplate on the past salvation history, your present redemption that is being performed today, and the future advent of Our Lord and Saviour.
CAD $32.95 PRE-ORDER
Customers who bought this item also bought