How do you grow closer to sainthood in your daily life?
Fr. Mark-Mary, CFR, the Director of Communications for the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal and a regular Ascension Presents speaker, answers this question.
He takes 600 years of wisdom from the Franciscans and provides small and manageable steps that can lead anyone to great holiness. This book tackles topics that affect Catholics’ everyday life!
While reading the book learn how:
- To live within a family and create a Catholic culture in the family
- To make prayer the center of your life
- Contentment is needed for deep joy
- Closely listening to others pulls you into the mystery of Christ
- Recreation can foster growth
- To turn the drudgery of work into the “altar of the desk”
- And so much more!
- Giving our lives to the service of Christ is not just for the consecrated.
It is the call of every Catholic.
Little by little, we can all get heaven. Join Fr. Mark-Mary in Habits for Holiness to take the first small step toward sainthood!
Meet Fr. Mark-Mary Ames and the CFRs:
The primary mission of the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal (abbreviated CFR) community is a wholehearted embracing of Jesus Christ and our Holy Father St. Francis. Through their commitment to prayer and contemplation, the study of Sacred Scripture, and their fidelity to the Church and the Sacraments, their fraternal life, and their generous service to others, especially the poor, they receive the nourishment necessary to live out their lives as sons of St. Francis in the Capuchin tradition. Fr. Mark-Mary is the key host of Ascension Presents video series, The CFRs.