Pre-order, expected shipping in December 2021.
Convert your moments of worry into moments of wonder at God's plan.
Even though Catholics believe God is all-powerful, concerns and negative thoughts can nonetheless harm one's mental health. Melissa Overmyer's From Worry to Wonder: A Catholic Guide to Finding Peace Through Scripture provides inspiration and practical advice for remembering God's love and power no matter what the circumstances are.
From Worry to Wonder, a book steeped in Scripture, will help Catholics seek to the eternal wisdom of God's Word to let go of worry and embrace awe in the Lord. Melissa Overmyer outlines seven methods to help Catholics transform their worry into wonder and place their trust in God.
Within the pages of From Worry to Wonder, Catholics will find:
- Scripture verses to remind them of God’s guidance and care
- Biblical stories of God’s loving power
- Tips for trusting God
- A forty-day guided journal to practice turning to God daily
- A toolkit at the end of the book including
- A daily reminder card of tips
- And much more!
Now is an excellent time to strengthen your faith in God's plan.