Manly Art of Raising a Daughter/St. Joseph Set
This item will earn 42 loyalty reward points. Learn about loyalty points >
- Why it’s essential that Joseph be descended from King David
- Why this descendent of Kings was fated to live in poverty and obscurity
- How Joseph was glorious even in his poverty and humiliation
- What his daily life in Nazareth was like
- Why toil and suffering were constant companions to Jesus, Mary, and Joseph
- How he sanctified his daily labor, and how you can sanctify yours
- Why, without Joseph, Mary could not have become the Mother of God
- Why Joseph particularly welcomed the visit of the shepherds
- How — and why — Joseph was essential to the hidden life of Jesus in Nazareth
- How Joseph was able to remain calm and courageous in affliction and danger; and how you can, too!
- The three ways in which St. Joseph is an image of the Heavenly Father Himself
- Why he’s known as “God’s right-hand man”
- How even now St. Joseph is a benefactor to all members of Christ’s kingdom, including you!
- Why his death was the happiest a man has ever endured (and three ways he can help yours be happy, too)
- Why, in times of perplexity, St. Joseph is best the saint to turn to
- Four reasons St. Joseph particularly deserves your devotion today
- And much more!
There are no reviews for this item yet.
Personal Prayer: A Guide for Receiving the Father’s Love
Latin-English Booklet Missal (1962) Red
A Catholic Guide to the Old Testament
Latin-English Nuptial Booklet Missal
Journey of Faith for Adults Mystagogy
Receiving Jesus: My Guide to the Mass
Journey of Faith for Adults Inquiry
The Bishop of the Abandoned Tabernacle
The Warning: Testimonies and Prophecies of the Illumination of Conscience
Great Adventure - The Bible Timeline Chart (Several Language Options)